AVIC411.com

LOOKING TO BUY AN AVIC D3 RIGHT NOW, WHO HAS THE BEST DEAL?

Uh, lots of shops are offering them for $800-$850, and you don't have to buy $100s of dollars of other stuff to get that price like Crapfield. I don't know why people still use them, really. If you want to pay retail, just go to BB or CC.

Just pick one up from MisFit or any other local who gets them for invoice. As I understand it, retailer invoice on this unit is as low as $700. I got mine for $800 shipped, and that's not even the best price out there now. Read some of the 'best price' threads that already exist.

To all those Crutchfield haters who saved $50 and bought it from an non-authorized Pioneer dealer, and then went on to flame Crutchfield all over this forum, try to beat this deal. AVIC-D3 AND free backup camera ($250) with the backing of an Authorized Dealer. Even if you decide not to keep the backup camera, that's $170 easy on fleebay. That brings the cost of my AVIC-D3 (with free antenna adaptor and wiring harness) down to $680 shipped. Pretty tough to beat...

Yep...CF rocks.

I ordered avic-d3 on 03.03 and just talked to great CF's customer service...they'll be shipping out my free rear-view cam and $30 gift card tomorrow morning...i already received email confirmations. Cheers

here are the links to these deals:

Pioneer $250 rear-view cam:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-k4OUDk623R ... erid=19949

Sirius $30 CF Gift Card:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-k4OUDk623R ... erid=19954

XM $30 prepaid service:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-k4OUDk623R ... erid=19889

Uh, lots of shops are offering them for $800-$850, and you don't have to buy $100s of dollars of other stuff to get that price like Crapfield. I don't know why people still use them, really. If you want to pay retail, just go to BB or CC.

Just pick one up from MisFit or any other local who gets them for invoice. As I understand it, retailer invoice on this unit is as low as $700. I got mine for $800 shipped, and that's not even the best price out there now. Read some of the 'best price' threads that already exist.

To all those Crutchfield haters who saved $50 and bought it from an non-authorized Pioneer dealer, and then went on to flame Crutchfield all over this forum, try to beat this deal. AVIC-D3 AND free backup camera ($250) with the backing of an Authorized Dealer. Even if you decide not to keep the backup camera, that's $170 easy on fleebay. That brings the cost of my AVIC-D3 (with free antenna adaptor and wiring harness) down to $680 shipped. Pretty tough to beat...