AVIC411.com

Cheapest price to install a D3?

i wish my memory was better at times...I remember seeing here a link for circuit city installation for 149 bucks i think (or 199)...it's still better than 350 i was charged here in LA

i dont think i wanna spend more than a couple of hundred bucks for the install...i may even do it myself, so i was wondering what's the cheapest price for an installation?

thanks

I took my car to Circuit City here in MA, and they quoted me 225 for nav, 50 for bluetooth, and 50 for sirius.

Tweeter quoted me $450...totally insane.

They all charge alot for the install. I've decided to do the install myself next weekend.

i wish my memory was better at times...I remember seeing here a link for circuit city installation for 149 bucks i think (or 199)...it's still better than 350 i was charged here in LA

i dont think i wanna spend more than a couple of hundred bucks for the install...i may even do it myself, so i was wondering what's the cheapest price for an installation?

thanks

what i dont get is why they would charge me for the sirius and the bluetooth, they are just plug and play....i guess they would charge me another 50 bucks for the ipod wire?

i will go to them with the ipod wire, sirius module and bluetooth already installed on the D3....and then tell them PLEASE INSTALL JUST MY D3, since all the accessories are already attached :)

good one...

Let me know what they say.

They basically charge for plug and play and to install the bluetooth & sirius boxes. CC said they wont charge for ipod cable. big savings!!!

what i dont get is why they would charge me for the sirius and the bluetooth, they are just plug and play....i guess they would charge me another 50 bucks for the ipod wire?

i will go to them with the ipod wire, sirius module and bluetooth already installed on the D3....and then tell them PLEASE INSTALL JUST MY D3, since all the accessories are already attached :)

hmmm...

When I went to CC last week, they told me 225 for navigation.

I'll have to call them and mention about this.

Is this a promotion or a new deal or something? or nav install has always been 159 bucks?

I'll do the same...I'll let you know what they say.

Also, if you can check them the price for Bluetooth kit & sirius radio installations? Let see if their prices are consistent.

i dunno, that's why i'm asking you guys if you have seen it before

i will go today to CC with a printout of this offer and see what they say

You can buy a 10% off coupon for Circuit City on ebay as well...and you can buy the install online (use the coupon code)...

I was going to do exactly as I said above...

But I ended up paying $0 for installation (did it myself) wasn't too hard...just took me 2 days to get everything I needed in order and put in correctly.

Can you please post the link to that coupon which you are talking about?

Thanks.

You can buy a 10% off coupon for Circuit City on ebay as well...and you can buy the install online (use the coupon code)...

I was going to do exactly as I said above...

But I ended up paying $0 for installation (did it myself) wasn't too hard...just took me 2 days to get everything I needed in order and put in correctly.

CC coupons on ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... rch=Search

Take your pick!

Just be sure to read the auctions and make sure they are usable online! Check the sellers feedback rating and make sure people are happy with the transactions. Usually these coupons cost $1-$2 each - but can save you quite a bit - depending on the purchase price. Again, be sure to read the auction carefully and note any restrictions that the coupon has.