AVIC411.com

Cheapest price to install a D3?

I went to CC a while ago. I took all the stuff with me: avic-d3, btb-100, sirius, harness, wiring, installation kit, etc.

I also printed out the nav install for $159.99 from their website (http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=163719&catOid=-16705&c=1&cm_re=firedog%20services-_-Roadshop-_-see%20details).

This is the quote I got from the CC guy:

- AVIC-D3 Nav install - $159.99

- Bluetooth kit install - $65.99

- Sirius Radio install - $49.99

- Ipod cable install to golve compt. - $16.99

I'm getting it installed this Sunday.

I went to CC a while ago. I took all the stuff with me: avic-d3, btb-100, sirius, harness, wiring, installation kit, etc.

I also printed out the nav install for $159.99 from their website (http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=163719&catOid=-16705&c=1&cm_re=firedog%20services-_-Roadshop-_-see%20details).

This is the quote I got from the CC guy:

- AVIC-D3 Nav install - $159.99

- Bluetooth kit install - $65.99

- Sirius Radio install - $49.99

- Ipod cable install to golve compt. - $16.99

I'm getting it installed this Sunday.

$130 to plug in a few cables? No offense, but geez.......

Do you know if the coupon is valid for installations?

No way I'm buying from ebay...googled it and found it in 5-10 mins. I'm attaching the coupon ($40 off $199 or more) in pdf. Enjoy!

CC coupons on ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... rch=Search

Take your pick!

Just be sure to read the auctions and make sure they are usable online! Check the sellers feedback rating and make sure people are happy with the transactions. Usually these coupons cost $1-$2 each - but can save you quite a bit - depending on the purchase price. Again, be sure to read the auction carefully and note any restrictions that the coupon has.

print.pdf

Just a warning: Supposedly that coupon has been DENIED by a ton of CC's because they have a note on the back wall somewhere telling the cashiers not to accept that one.

I read this on slickdeals.net a week or so ago...lots of folks saying that the coupon was denied.

Just letting you know....

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll give it a shot anyways...i have nothing to lose, and 40 bucks to save! :)

Just a warning: Supposedly that coupon has been DENIED by a ton of CC's because they have a note on the back wall somewhere telling the cashiers not to accept that one.

I read this on slickdeals.net a week or so ago...lots of folks saying that the coupon was denied.

Just letting you know....