AVIC411.com

I just ordered a D3 for $750.... i was excited from a company called pro camera shop well it all was going good until they said oh would you like the atena and cables to go with that.... which then put the price to $999 this is just a FYI dont order anything from them.... they said for that price all I get is a head unit... well the wife is going to have to wait then....

And why are you so happy T?

because no matter how many times i say it you people still buy from someone that isnt a dealer and continued to get screwed

Because everyone wants it cheap and yesterday. This is why transshipper will never totally go away.

I Purchased mine locally in Phoenix,AZ 1-week ago, Payed a little more but i wanted, could'nt wait for shipping, picked up for $950.00 and the antenna/dash kit/and harness for extra$30.00>local pick up so i didnt have to wait for shipping. also added the

XmNavTraffiv/XmRadio(GEX-P10XMT ) for $220.00, i got to say lovn the NavTraffic in the morning's :D