AVIC411.com

07 Jeep Wrangler Harness

I spoke w/Metra today, and both the un-amplified, and the Infinity versions will be out by the end of this month....I've been calling every week, and finally hit paydirt....they've issued part number...I don't have them handy... also, an antenna adapter will be needed, and they have that part number as well.

For some reason, the harness for 2007 Wranglers w/the Infinity system has finally started shipping from Metra.....part number is CHTO-03. The Jeeps without amplifier have no harness yet, as there is a circuit board problem, and it will be a couple of more months.

I finally found someone who had a single unit....It will arrive here on Tues... you'll probably have a tough time for another 2 or 3 weeks, as every place I called got them for someone who had put down a deposit. If I hear of another one, I'll let you know....

by the way, here's the part you want, and a place you can order it at (although they don't currently have one).

http://www.autotoys.com/x/cust/product. ... uctid=9868

Hey, I got mine today from AutoToys.com. Havn't installed it yet, but look and quality is very good (Metra Part). When first listed selling price was $99.95, this is the price I got mine at. Just after a few days selling price was raised to $128.95.......go figure. This is for the Infinity Sound System. Once installed will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...