AVIC411.com

AVIC-N3 Brain with AVIC-N2 HeadUnit

Does anyone know yet, if an Avic-N3 Brain is hooked up to an AVIC-N2 will the N2 have the Enhanced Graphics for the XM radio or Ipod Controls. I have have heard some people say that those graphics are in the Headunit but I have also heard that the GUI is in the brain. I have the ability to get an AVIC-N3 brain and I really want to have the Enhanced graphics, but I dont want to waste my money if it is just going to nothing else than it does now. If anyone has any information please let me know as soon as possible. I only have a day to make up my mind about buying th N3 brain. Thank you so much for your help everyone

I'm sorry. I searched this forum and I only found one message about switching the N3 brain with the N-2 brain and getting the inhanced graphics for the ipod and it was from last Sept. It only had speculation that it would work in fact someone said that the graphics were in the headunit. I truly am sorry it it was repeat but I really did search this forum for the answer. I just did not want to waste the money on an AVIC N3 brain if all I was going to get was the same thing I have now. Thank you for answering either way. I am now excited to buy the brain and try it.