AVIC411.com

i used to work in the audio industry..but not anymore. but i heard that for the units made AFTER july or was it june..i dunno..but for those that were made AFTER one of those months, u can get the secondary WHITE harness (the white harness that doesnt have every slot taken) and plug a wire into one of the empty slots and ground it.

if you are looking at the harness with the wires facing your way and the clip on top..the bottom right slot will be empty. take a wire from the harness that you are not using and put it into that empty slot.

Now im not 100% sure if this works because i got a unit made BEFORE one of those months..so i wouldnt know. but thats what i was told..

If you have the unit that was made BEFORE june/july u can update the system with the bluetooth update disk and do the above.

..........again, i dont know if this works or not, i was told by my ex-work.

if anyone would like to try this, please let me know and share with the community. It will not damage the unit it any way. So feel free to test it out. Parking brake must be grounded.