AVIC411.com

I'm not sure what the difference is. BTB100 has Bluetooth V1.2. I'm guessing that BTB200 will have V2.0

Other than that I don't know. Here's the link to the official webpage of btb200. I'm sure pioneer will have the details specs and manual soon:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069685_422908320,00.html

Do you know what the main differences will be with the BTB-100?

Regards,

Jan

Just returned my btb-100 to crutchfield and ordered the 200 through the phone. They claim it's on backorder, but based on this ill be getting it sooner than later! the 200 supports the A2DP bluetooth profile which is streaming high quality music from any other device that supports it. I'm sure the phone call quality will be higher as well.

yep. i did the same and got the rma # for btb100.

I'll return the 100 once they ship me the btb200.

can't wait...

Just returned my btb-100 to crutchfield and ordered the 200 through the phone. They claim it's on backorder, but based on this ill be getting it sooner than later! the 200 supports the A2DP bluetooth profile which is streaming high quality music from any other device that supports it. I'm sure the phone call quality will be higher as well.

I am doing the same thing, but they told me to send back the btb100 first (to retain the discount). They said the sooner I send back the old one, I will be next in queue for the new one.

can't wait...

Call another rep.

I talked to Dallas @ x3260, he placed the order for btb200 and then he transferred me to CS to get the RMA number.

I am doing the same thing, but they told me to send back the btb100 first (to retain the discount). They said the sooner I send back the old one, I will be next in queue for the new one.

can't wait...