AVIC411.com

MECP Installer in SE PA, willing to help anyone out

I'm an MECP installer located near Lancaster, PA and I'm available to do installs in the area for low fees, I will travel to you and get everything needed for the install prior to coming out, including kits, harnesses, antenna adapters, whatever... I also can get awesome deals on D3's, PM me for a price if anyone is interested.

Any experience with overhead dvd/monitor installation? I need some help/tips on doing an install in my F-350. I have a factory unit from an Expedition that I want to use. The Avic was cake, but tearing into my headliner scares the crap out of me! The wiring is no biggie, but the mounting has me puzzled at this point.

I'm 10 miles west of York, PA so I am not unreasonably far from you.

I've done thousands of overheads, it's not that bad, just pop out the overhead light and use that as the center of the overhead if possible, you can fish the wires up easily enough. You can use the metal predrilled panel that normally comes with an overhead or I like to mount a piece of 1/2" mdf to the roof support beams and mount the monitor to that. Hope this helps.

Would you travel to Pittsburgh PA? If so, what would it cost to purchase and install an AVIC-D3 in a 2005 Kia Sorento (SUV) as well as install some sort of bypass to use the nav system while driving?

I could also drive to you if that would save time and money.

Thanks.

Vman

Ahh. I just checked Mapquest and didn't realize it was a 3+ hour drive. I thought it was closer than that.

I could possibly drive to you and make a day (or weekend) out of it. I'll have to think it over. Thanks for the offer.

Vman

Ahh. I just checked Mapquest and didn't realize it was a 3+ hour drive. I thought it was closer than that.

I could possibly drive to you and make a day (or weekend) out of it. I'll have to think it over. Thanks for the offer.

Vman

• 4 weeks later...

Scionizer installed my D3, bluetooth, navtraffic, and camera without any major issues. It was a completely clean install and looks very professional without with the heavy costs. He's definitely one of my favorite installers and I look forward to working with him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my D3 installed by scionizer today. He installed the bluetooth, navtraffic, ipod and reverse cam as well. Just as said before, everything went well and looks perfect. I would highly recommend and will be using him again in the future.

Pics to come soon.

• 1 year later...