AVIC411.com

Got My Gear! (Pix Attached)

yeah i think that was his idea... get the free cable n still use the 15% off code... believe me he"ll get his money back becaus ethe new pioneer headunits are frickin awesome!

4 volt pre-outs sound a lot better than the past years 2 volt... theyre essentiall pioneer premiers /o the premier name

I am keeping all of it! Not trying to make any money off of anything. I might give away the extra kit for the 350Z. I will be installing the 4900 in my other car, I've had my eye on it even before the D3. So, when they threw in the free ipod cable it was a no brainer.

If I don't plan a camping trip this weekend (weathers great in Las Vegas!), I will be installing both units with some help from you guys most likely!

:wink:

Hey Zride, When did you order yours from crutchfield and how long did it take to get to you? I ask because I ordered mine last monday when it was on BO and i still didn't get it yet. They shipped out everything except the d3 and the BTB200. I assume the BTB200 is still not released so that explains that. Just trying to get a feel on when I should be expecting mine. The crutchfield guys are very hush hush on telling us when they will be getting more d3s in.

Looks like the Pug wants you to install the 4900 :-)

I purchased a similar setup and sold the 4900 already to a local Honda forum member for $150. not bad considering it was $152, free ipod cable & brought down my entire order by 15%.

Actually, I lied. I ordered on the 12th too. You should have it by now. Know what's funny? UPS just left the thousand dollar package right on my doorstep. Aren't you supposed to sign for this type of delivery. What if it "never arrived" or if someone stole it!

Actually, I lied. I ordered on the 12th too. You should have it by now. Know what's funny? UPS just left the thousand dollar package right on my doorstep. Aren't you supposed to sign for this type of delivery. What if it "never arrived" or if someone stole it!

UPS always leave hundreds of dollars worth of package laying on my front door steps with people walking right by it since I live in a condo. I even left them a note teling them to take it back to the station and I will pick up from them later, they didnt even bother. They did that to my friend several time and he taught them a lesson one time by calling the retailer and told them he never received the package. Retailer only had 2 choices, either refund my friend or resend everything and file a claim with UPS. Since no signature was ever collected, they have no proof. Just an :evil: thought or idea!