AVIC411.com

MacMini & D3

Anyone have pics of the MacMini Desktop on the D3 display?

I have a friend who putting one in his Titan with a 7" lcd. I'm wonding if it would look too small on the D3.

Also after recently he saw how clean my D3 looks installed, it got him thinking of diching his single din alpine reciever for the ddin D3 which would give him two lcd's.

The Mac Mini requires a VGA monitor to display text, or it will be very blurry and unreadable. I currently have the Mac Mini set up with my D2, touchscreen will not work like chill903 said, but I use it with the Apple remote for front row as a way to play music. The Ipod connector is not that great with the D2.

The Mac Mini requires a VGA monitor to display text, or it will be very blurry and unreadable. I currently have the Mac Mini set up with my D2, touchscreen will not work like chill903 said, but I use it with the Apple remote for front row as a way to play music. The Ipod connector is not that great with the D2.

Of course it does. Hmm I never said I was putting one in my car just wanted to see if anyone was trying to use it like this.... :wink: