Heroes running in divx off the AVOX:

img0524mediumei0.jpg

img0525mediumzo2.jpg

Nighttime Nav view:

img0526mediumwo7.jpg

Daytime nav view:

img0528mediummg5.jpg

img0531mediumhr5.jpg

Still to come on Tuesday is my bluetooth adapter and backup cam. So far I am loving the unit. The one dvd slot doesn't matter to me since I have both the ipod adapter and the AVOX. Any questions feel free to ask me. Hopefully I can get some better pics in the morning when I dont have to use a flash.

looks great.

I'm installing a D-3 in my 06 civic hybrid right now. I also went with the OEM navi dash piece.

Where did you put your gps antenna? For now, I put it inside the dash where the OEM navi antenna is mounted. Do you have XM? I'm not sure where to put that antenna yet. I think I'll mount it next to the gps antenna, but I'm not sure how well this will work.

looks great.

I'm installing a D-3 in my 06 civic hybrid right now. I also went with the OEM navi dash piece.

Where did you put your gps antenna? For now, I put it inside the dash where the OEM navi antenna is mounted. Do you have XM? I'm not sure where to put that antenna yet. I think I'll mount it next to the gps antenna, but I'm not sure how well this will work.

I put the gps antenna in the same place as the factory one would go. I dont have xm and dont ever plan on getting it so I dont know where to put that.