AVIC411.com

AVIC-N2 Disc Required

• 1 month later...
Well i picked my n2 up from BB today, ends up it's missing the gps reciever, the harness, the dvds and the platic border around the HU. Box only said it was missing the gps and dvds so i'm gonna talk to my friend there and see what he can do.

wish me luck.

Creef412
Mine was missing the Disc, reverse and vss wires and the sleeve. They gave me an east coast disc (which does me no good) I called Pioneer and they are sending me updated disc for free, I used the same sleeve I already had in my dash and used regular wires for the rev and vss. All in all I guess I got a pretty good deal for 699.00 and a 4 year warranty.
[quote name="Creef412"]Well i picked my n2 up from BB today, ends up it's missing the gps reciever, the harness, the dvds and the platic border around the HU.
Creef412[/quote]

By gps reciever do you mean the hide away unit or the gps antenna? If you are missing the hide away unit, wiring harness and dvds I hope you got it really cheap. Look on ebay for the missing parts. Go register your unit and then call pioneer and tell them you need the updated v1.2 disc. but you must register on pioneer first.
[quote name="executioner"] [quote name="Creef412"]Well i picked my n2 up from BB today, ends up it's missing the gps reciever, the harness, the dvds and the platic border around the HU.
Creef412[/quote]

By gps reciever do you mean the hide away unit or the gps antenna? If you are missing the hide away unit, wiring harness and dvds I hope you got it really cheap. Look on ebay for the missing parts. Go register your unit and then call pioneer and tell them you need the updated v1.2 disc. but you must register on pioneer first.[/quote]

I have the hide away unit, just missing the antenna that i've seen on ebay for like $60. Gonna try hooking the whole system up in my friends car tonight (he has an n1) to make sure it work before i spend any more money on stuff. Then i'll register and call pioneer and hopefully the'll send the new discs.

Creef412
  • 2 weeks later...
Open Box. Got most of the parts i was missing in the mail yesterday and installed. works great! just gotta either get some DL DVDS or figure out the correct poi's to remove because in my attempt i think i deleted adresses?! does that make sense that the poi* files would contain adresses for houses?

Thanks,
Creef412