AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooh Phone Compatibility Guide

Since I couldn't find any compatibility information on which phones work w/ Pioneers BTB200, lets start our own. Let's keep this forum specific to the following and try to avoid unecessary posts. I'd like to see if any service provider has a phone that covers all the BTB200's features. Here's my example:

Service Provider: Verizon Wireless

Phone-SW Version: Samsung SCH-A930 S/W A930.ZC09

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes, however cannot edit names to preset memory.

Phone Book Transfer: No & does not work with pushing 1 contact at a time either.

Voice Calling: Yes, Seems to work, but phone commands are not ouput through car's speakers

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: No / No

BT Audio Capable?: Not tested

Other Comments: The phone is simple to use and has a scratch resistant cover. It's very durable, I've also recieved some comments on the pager style appearance. The clock LED is always on, big plus - no need to refresh the phone to see what time it is. As far as bluetooth, it does the main functions along with the most important - autoconnect.