AVIC411.com

d3 install problems.. hoping you can all help

so far i love this unit so much jus havinga few difficulties that ididnt have enough time 2 trouble shoot and figuring you smart people would be able to help...

okay so here are my issues:

1) my btb200 says not connected and shows nothing else on bluetooth screen... i believe its an ip bus problem... i have the d3's ip bus in running to the xm tuner's ip bus out, then i ran the xm tuner's ip bus in to the btb200's ip bus out... also i have the problem of only my rear speakers working while btb200's ip bus is plugged in... once i unplugged the ip bus going to btb200 i had full sound

2) also i am leaving my mini ps2 in the glove box i used a ower inverter for power but when go to AV2 it has no picture i have the 3 RCA cables from the ps2 (red, white) plugged into aux in and teh yellow into video in is this correct?

3) i have no illumination wire can i run a 12v wire from my harness to he ill wire with a switch in line?

make sure your cables are going the right wat, blue plug in blue port, black plug in black port

if you did not bypas your unit you will only get aux picture with e-brake on

what kind of car is it, maybe i can tell you your illum wire

use thi for illumination:

Parking Lights+ brown + driver kick or BCM, C3, pin A7

The BCM (Body Control Module) is part of the fuse/relay box on the front passenger side of the center console. It has the following connectors: C1-72 pin gray plug, C2-72 pin gray plug, C3-41 pin red plug, and C4-68 pin lt. gray plug.

go into settings, you may have to turn turn aux in on

you should be able to turn off button tones in your settings menu, but i think your stuck with nav lady. she's not so bad, i once installed an audiovox navi and the voice sounded like an old german woman yelling the directions at you