AVIC411.com

D3 into a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee custom

SO far i have made a custom kit to fit the unit into the jeep. Just waiting for the unit to come in on Tuesday. But my main concern is this, i have been looking thru the threads doing research and planning it out and learning about the vss wiring. Rite now my cruise control does not work. It lights up but when i try to set it no use. I was able to live with that, I dont use it much but i see that for the vss to work i may need it functional. Is there a way to get it functional again or can i go another route for the vss wiring.

Yea thanks for the info. The unit was suppose to come in on tuesday but by the looks of things its coming in tomorrow into work. Hopefully by tuesday morning i will have it running if not in the afternoon. Its gonna be funny having a double din radio in a din and half space.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey... Walter

Sorry, i am to new to this forum deal, but i cannot find those pics that you mentioned of you customization. can you help me out. really want to see those pics, i have and 04 and want to do something a little more involved to my setup, and it sounds like that is what you have already done.

Thanks for your help.