AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 Bluetooth and Smartphones (Fix Inside)

what do you mean the auto-connect function?

i know with mine all i do is get in the truck, start it up and as soon as i dial on my phone and hit send it connects with the vehicle..

the only bug i have noticed is that if i get another call and don't answer it the head unit will keep ringing long after the caller has hungup (basically until i hangup my original call)

phonebook transfer works fine, but it seems faster to just dial w/ the 8125.

Yes, the 8125 will connect to the CD-BTB200. But it will only when you forced it to do "DIRECT" connect or when you called out the first time or when someone called you the first time.

This BT car system is supposed to connect to your BT capable phone once the system is turned on. The is the so called "Auto-Connect". But it just can't with the Cingular 8125.

I also found that with my 8125 if you dial say "12" using the headunit screen, the dial-pad screen will freeze.

Even with the Jetware software, the smartphone, at least the 8125 that I know of is still not totally compatitble with the CD-BTB200 at this point.