AVIC411.com

Cant transfer phone book to btb200 please help

I have a Samsung T509 from tmobile. I can auto connect just fine. When I press the button to transfer the phonebook the phone disconnects bluetooth then it goes to a blank screen with exit as the only option. In the manual it says this screen is supposed to have a Start button on it. Am I doing something wrong? How can I transfer my phonebook? TIA :)

Have you registered the phone already? If you haven't, it won't work. If you have, here is how I did it. I connect the phone. Then I go to the function menu on the D3 and select phonebook transfer. This will drop the connection. Then I go into the address book on my phone and find the entry I want to send over. I hit the menu button while viewing the contact info and it brings up a bunch of options, one of them should be 'Send Contact' or 'Send' or something similar to that. I choose that, and it brings up the 'Look for Devices' option. I select that, it finds the bluetooth adaptor, and sends it over. The D3 will say completed in the bar on top. When you do the rest of the contacts, you won't have to look for devices each time, it will already be on the list

Yes, it drops the connection and goes into data mode.

You have to push the contacts out of your phone manually. some phones have this option, some don't. It'll either be in your contacts or in the bluetooth menu of your phone. "send object", or "send vcard" on your are a couple options.

Then there are those phones that can push out 1 contact at a time or all at once. My friend's T-Mobile Samsung T809 can push them all out.