AVIC411.com

2007 Altima with NON Bose system

Has anyone installed the D3 into a 07 Altima. Pics would be cool. I have searched but I have seen nothing. I just wanna make sure that the dash cover is out or it exist.

If you have the non-bose you will need to upgrade the WHOLE SYSTEM. Meaning speakers,amp and bass. You won't have to run new wires for the Speakers but for amps and Bass you will. Go to an installer and pick your poison. Good luck.

K

Why wouldl I have to upgrade my whole system. I have:

Audio

AM/FM/CD audio system

Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls

Six speakers

Auxiliary audio input

Seems like alot to put in a D3. I checked cardomain.com and owner of a 2.5 SE just installed with no other upgrades. I.E. speakers and amps. Yes, i know ill need the harness and stuff i found it at circiutcity for $19.

Why wouldl I have to upgrade my whole system. I have:

Audio

AM/FM/CD audio system

Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls

Six speakers

Auxiliary audio input

Seems like alot to put in a D3. I checked cardomain.com and owner of a 2.5 SE just installed with no other upgrades. I.E. speakers and amps. Yes, i know ill need the harness and stuff i found it at circiutcity for $19.

If you want the QUALITY sound that you would get if you had the Bose then that is what you CAN do. Some people piss on the Bose but I can not complain. You won't have to go to the extreme but adding something with a little more power (speakers in the rear and doors)would make a huge diff. Sometime you can catch a deal at CC or BB that have last years speakers for sale and they charge a small fee to put them in.

Just my $.02. But if you have the harness' then your good to go. You will have to go behind the glove box for the VSS wire.

K

BOSE SUCKS! :lol:

To each it's own my friend. I use to trick my cars out with 1000 watt amps and speakers,Bass you can hear a mile away. But that was when I was in my 20's and early 30's but now i'm 40 and use my Armada for family useage. I might get my own vehicle one day to trick it out again 8) but my BOSE works well for me.

AHH ok...well se will how it sounds. I did order dome 49.99 speakers from CF with the 15% and if i need some ill just return them and get what i need for 15% off.

CF should be able to get the Bezel for you. But I would try to get a Metra kit. (Better fit from my own testing the waters.)

• 1 month later...