AVIC411.com

Hey guys I want to install the d3 on my new 07 Altima but when I got to the store and they tell me they couldn't do it because I had bose on there and they said I would have to get all new speakers, but I have others saying that they were able to have it done. Does anybody know for sure if it can be done and if so how? Thanks in advance for any help

Radio 12vyellow/red radio harness

Radio Ground (chassis)

Radio Ignition purple/yellow + radio harness

Radio Illumination red/blue + radio harness

Factory Amp Turn-on black/pink to black/green + radio harness

Power Antenna black - radio harness

LF Speaker +/- white - black +,- radio harness or amp under rear deck

RF Speaker +/- green/white - brown +,- radio harness or amp under rear deck

LR Speaker +/- orange/black - white/red +,- radio harness or amp under rear deck

RR Speaker +/- blue - black/white +,- radio harness or amp under rear deck

On vehicles with amplifier, the LF tweeter wires are lt. green - black/yellow.

The center channel speaker wires are black/pink - orange/black.

On vehicles with amplifier, the RF tweeter wires are blue/orange - gray/blue.

On vehicles with amplifier, the LR speaker wires are red/green - brown/black.

On vehicles with amplifier, the LH subwoofer wires are white/black - green/black and the RH subwoofer wires are brown/white - brown.

Thanks I don't really understand that but I'm sure who ever installs it will. I have one more question. Do you know if the factory bluetooth works with the D3 and does the steering wheel controls interact with the D3.

P.S. Does anybody know where I can get a D3 Installation kit for the 07 Altima, or is it not even being made

Thanks I don't really understand that but I'm sure who ever installs it will. I have one more question. Do you know if the factory bluetooth works with the D3 and does the steering wheel controls interact with the D3.

P.S. Does anybody know where I can get a D3 Installation kit for the 07 Altima, or is it not even being made

If you get the wire harness that is the colors you use to match up. If i am correct, If you have the factory BT then you will lose that feature. You will need the BT200.

Cool alright. I have one last question do you know how big the D3 is from corner to corner, side to side, and top to bottom not just the screen but the whole thing.

I have an 07 Altima and they don't make dash kits for my car so i'm gonna see if factory dash kit of an Altima with navigation will fit with the D3

Cool alright. I have one last question do you know how big the D3 is from corner to corner, side to side, and top to bottom not just the screen but the whole thing.

I have an 07 Altima and they don't make dash kits for my car so i'm gonna see if factory dash kit of an Altima with navigation will fit with the D3

Need a pic. I test drove an 07 3.5 and if I remember correctly you might be able to use the nav bezel. try using http://www.yournissanparts.com

Also try this http://www.courtesyparts.com call if not showing

They might have it. If not on site call the number they have good CSR's and might be able to find it. Also try metra. You'll have to google that one.

K