AVIC411.com

Can I copy my D3 discs?

lol, I wasnt trying to be mean. but to inform you, you already do run your listings by me. I see them as you post them. As do the rest of the users. But yes, using them is using them, however you skin the cat you still are using them, so to 'think' your not using them is a bit off. But anyways it just shows your character and mind set is all. <-- that isnt an insult just an observation of what kind of person you are by the way you 'think'

btw, search is your friend since you seem to be a smart ass towards me (just how the last post reads) looks like you could use a friend to help you understand things with your avic system

Good thing you explained that it wasn't an insult because at first it sounded like one but since you said it was an observation it's okay. I am also observing that you are very condesending and I doubt that my character can be judged based on if I have actually used the disc, which by the way has not been used in any way seeing how I am unaware of how to burn the disc.

lol your funny. but lets continue this, cuz it gets you exposure with your thread.

the way you 'think' is most definitely a contributing factor for judging your character. What is meant is, for example...

I dont think murder is wrong. <--- That would indicate something about your belief system, hence giving some insight to your character.

I dont think 'used' means opened and put into my computer for copying, only to turn around and sell that very opened disk online. OR I would like to think that burning a copy is not actually using it. <--- that to indicates something about your train of thought, indicating just what you think is used, and clearly different of that then most other people.

Even if it wasnt put into a machine or the like, major retailers consider it used/opened. Ebay, if sold on ebay, would consider it used, and you would have to sell it that way. And, finally for the most important aspect, the users here where you are trying to off load your stuff for a profit would consider it used.

Not to mention its already readily available to everyone not just d3 owners. You couldnt of been any more obvious to your motives, and allowing us to judge your character then to post TWO threads containing the info that you did, and as you did.

Im glad you can see im condesending, its this part of my character that helps weed out the nutts trying to come up and possibly take advantage of people here. If i dont know something, you will surely see me ask, or at the least be quiet on the matter. But if I am reasonably sure of something you will see me back that up. I mean come on, you post a thread about selling a disk that 'isnt really used' but its used, and then a thread on how to copy that disk that isnt used your trying to sell. LOL thats funny shit man! seriously. I mean you coulda done a search to see how to copy it, but you showed your character by not even trying.

Anyways, we can keep this up as long as you like brother, im in such a good mood lately i dont mind explaining things to you.

I don't see how I am trying to take advantage of anyone on here. I am selling a disc that someone might be able to use, used or unused. If I were to copy it and sell on ebay I would list it as "LIKE NEW" and explain why it is in that condition. When I listed the disc on here as "Unused" it was and is true. I was considering copying the disc if it was possible, which at the time I didn't know if it was. I appreciate you trying to look out for others on this site. I have found this site very informative and really enjoy reading posts on a daily basis, so I would not want to comprimise the integrity of this site.

So you can make copies? I wanna make a copy for myself because they are over $200 for the set. Just in case I scratch mine to where it wont work. Whats the ISO thing mentioned above?

Since the other two are int the middle of a pretty entertaining arguement, I'll try and help ya out. An iso of the discs is for all intents and peurposes a blueprint of the dvd. It contains the information needed for the burning program to recreat an exact copy of the dvd. So to make a back up copy of your map discs, you'll need 3 things.

1. A computer with a dual layer dvd burner

2. Dual Layer dvds

3. A good burning program. I like nero for this.

Which ever one you go with, there should be a wizrad that will help watlk you through the stepps to make a copy of the map discs.