AVIC411.com

Noob in need of a few things...

I just came across an AVIC-N1 for very cheap because it was "broken" but i fixed it... I now need the White RCA plug and the West Coast Navi Disk... Were can I get these? Ive been reading for a while but still dont know which version of the DVD i need so I can still do the E-Brake bypass.... Any help will be appreciated... Thanks...
You can get them off ebay or pioneer's parts department. You need the CNDV40MT software

[quote name="chevydudesixty9"]I just came across an AVIC-N1 for very cheap because it was "broken" but i fixed it... I now need the White RCA plug and the West Coast Navi Disk... Were can I get these? Ive been reading for a while but still dont know which version of the DVD i need so I can still do the E-Brake bypass.... Any help will be appreciated... Thanks...[/quote]
[quote name="chevydudesixty9"]Can anybody help me out with a torrent or something??? I really dont wanna pay $60 for a disk... Any one have the 40 series version that they dont use any more??? All i need is the West coast dvd... :?:[/quote]

Me too, my discs are getting pretty frazzled for my n1

Yndio