AVIC411.com

avic z2 bypass I thought I had something, but I don't

well it is not the best mod, it is going to take some switches. and some solding, but you will not have to go into the radio. all done on the harness, i got it working, i have drove my car 60 miles watching a dvd.

i will have the mod on ebay today.

please someone come out with a better mod with no switches,

Moderator Edit: This is not a place to advertise a bypass that doesn't work. Switches DO NOT WORK (or more to the point, they only work long enough to take someone's money and get them out of your shop). This mod will only rip people off. There is already one scammer who is selling a switch "bypass" on ebay which doesn't work. Do you really want to be the second scammer?

yes it is all switches. i am not an installer, but i build ham radio contollers, if i give you all the info, then the next mod sold on ebay will be the guys reading all my mods, i seen most of the people on ebay with the same names on ebay. it is 3 switches and yes 1 of them is the gps, but you got to be carfull, this is a coax, noing how to get the center wire out and not cause gps recive interference, is the tricky part

This is not the solution, it's been proven not to last. After a many miles of driving it will lock you out anyway. Unless you are opening up the unit and switching off the internal accelerometers, this is not a solution. It's only a matter of time till they kick in and lock you out even with your switches.