AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVIC-Z1 pkg. on eBay. Auction Ends Tonights! 2YR war

For anyone looking for a very clean like new AVIC-Z1 System, I have mine listed on eBay and the auction ends tonight at around 9:00 EST. A 2 year warranty is included with the system.

Don't waste your time reading this. Go bid now. If you have any questions about the system, please post them on eBay for a guaranteed reply before the auction ends.

The auction no. is 320103238954 and you can copy and paste this number into any search window on eBay.

My eBay user ID is Wavesofthunder!

Cheers,

Kevin

What's up everyone,

I guess it does seem like I abandoned this forum and fell off the face of the earth. Sorry about that. I have actually been extremely busy and on the road a lot, and when I wasn't on the road, I was either practicing with our band or busy designing web sites. One web site that I designed is actually a forum, similar to this one. Another is a web site for my band, DownSide Out. Check out my websites and let me know if you think I'm worthy. You guys are really the greatest critics I know so your input would really mean a lot to me. Here are the web addresses that I designed 100% myself:

http://www.raymarineforum.com

http://www.downsideout.com

And if you go to the DownSide Out website, you'll finally get to see what I look like.

I will try to stay in touch from time to time. I love the drama that this site produces sometimes. And I will definitely own another AVIC-Z series unit. I just needed to sell right know to pay a few bills.

Our band will head to the studio in two months to cut our first CD of all original songs. So I will again be busy in the studio. The band has spent $3000 to cut 1000 Cds and guaranteed airtime on XM Radio and various radio Stations throughout the US. So if you hear a song on the radio by the band DownSide out, you'll know that it's my band with me at lead vocals. Once it is complete and we go on the air, I will notify you guys!

Take care everyone!

Cheers,

Kevin Moloney

DownSide Out!

Findlay, OH

You can also checkout our myspace page at www.myspace.com/downsideout