AVIC411.com

My buttons on my D2 don't work!

Hi, this is my first post here but I've been reading through these forums alot and have learned enough to know thats theres something wrong w/ my d2.

I bought it used on ebay, and wired it up color to color, did the bypass as I learned by reading the post on this site. Hooked it up, it loaded up fine. There was a cd already in the unit so I turned on the cd, it way loud so I tried turning it down but then I noticed that the buttons weren't lit up and I wasn't able to function any of the buttons on the unit. None of them work, I can't even open the cd slot. It played music fine, radio worked just none of the functions outside the unit worked so if anybody has the same problem or can help, please help me!

thanks in advance!

before I take any further action, I just wanted too see if anybody else had this problem and had it resolved. I just thought maybe theres a quick fix for this type of problem. If theres no solution, I'll definetly be in contact w/ the seller and get my money back, sh!t I paid $500 for this pos

• 1 year later...