AVIC411.com

No audio...video and nav working fine but no audio

I just had my D3 installed today, they showed me the nav and the radio but i didn't think to test a cd, and my ipod wasn't with me. Anyway, I have audio on AM/FM, and the nav voice and tones, but none while playing CD's or using the iPod.

The CD's and the iPod play like normal including showing track names etc, but there is no audio.

If anyone knows the answer please help the shop said they would look at it monday, and for obvious reasons I don't want to be stuck with a $800 AM/FM radio in my car. The car is an Acura RSX type-s with the bose system by the way.

And the blose system is the problem. they've got the power antenna wire hooked up to where the remote wire should be. The blose amp is not being kept on when you switch sources. If you read the manual it tells you how to change the power antenna setting from radio to source. That'll fix your problem, unless you want the shop that did it to fix it the right way.