AVIC411.com

07 Trailblazer ss get'n z2

whats up every1 have a Q: im getin the license plate camwhen i get this hooked up is there a way you can have it switch on when u put it in R and also have it where u can see what ur towing while in D

Also Q: whats the illumination, does it make it brightr im guessing i didnt get my z2 in the mail yet I just want to make sure i get it hooked up the correct way i need to find the VSS wire to do this

thanx for any info

If you connect the reverse wire, it will switch automatically to the rear view when you put it in reverse. There is also a mode that lets you view the map in the right side quarter of the screen and the rear camera on the left.

The illumination will automatically dim the screen when you turn on the light. It will also switch the map to night mode.

thanks

do i need 2 do something 2 b able to view the rear while driving? or it will let me do this right out of the box with no mod or rerouting wires.

and what wires do i need to find to get the illumination to work?

07 trailblazer ss

i have 1 last question sorry and thanks again 4 the info

this may be a dumb 1 but what do i need 4 my onstar 2 work

It will allow you to view the rear camera right out of the box. You just have to choose which map display you want; in this case, the rear camera (with the mini-map on the side).

Can't help you with the onstar or vss or illumination, but perhaps someone else here can.