AVIC411.com

Any news on ...

I just joined yesterday and I can tell you the update looks like it will be available in May sometime. There are conflicting stories that it will cost $250 and you must go to a local dealer to have it installed.

The ongoing argument is that you shouldnt have to go to the dealer because its just a matter of putting in a DVD and entering a code and pressing ok. Some people however do believe you will need to go to a dealer.

Read newb :)

What on earth made you think you would get a concrete date on an internet chat board? It will be out when its out, and there is nothing anyone can do to speed it up. Seems like there is a new stupid post like this one asking every day now

did you even look before you asked?

YES, I DID.

The "sometime in May" is a continuation of " sometime in April". I was hoping for a more definite date, an answer you obliviously don't have.

What on earth made you think you would get a concrete date on an internet chat board? It will be out when its out, and there is nothing anyone can do to speed it up. Seems like there is a new stupid post like this one asking every day now

did you even look before you asked?

YES, I DID.

The "sometime in May" is a continuation of " sometime in April". I was hoping for a more definite date, an answer you obliviously don't have.

Your are probaly right and then again there are stupid answers like yours.

Your distinguished resume of posts makes me realize that you haven't really contributed anything to this board. We all appreciate such a lack of knowledge. Are you this worthless at everything you do?

Your are probaly right and then again there are stupid answers like yours.