AVIC411.com

Crutchfield Referal Code $20 Off order

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Fresh code (Save $20 at crutchfield): pcqrw-jcar0-4tuwf

TxJole: Some time ago, crutchfield had the best deal on on D3's. At the time you could utilize the refer-a-friend code (above - still works), and a 15% off pioneer code. I got free shipping, and a free backup camera as well. I purchased the D3, CD-SR100 remote, GEX-P920XM (as well as a $49 set of speakers to have enough pioneer items to get the 15% off). A week after my purchase I also received a $35 rebate from cruchfield since they dropped the price on the XM tuner. After selling the backup camera and speakers on eBay, my total cost (including remote, and XM tuner) was $775. At the time, that was hard to beat, especially for an authorized dealer.

• 2 weeks later...
You guys really use Crutchfield? Arent they the highest priced place on the net????

I priced out:

Avic D3, BTB200, GEX-P920, CD-i200 cable adn the Boyo BU camera around the net. For the premium of about 50 bucks (Crutchfield was higher) I get one supplier with great service and knowledgeable, American based staff. Seems worth it to me.

You guys really use Crutchfield? Arent they the highest priced place on the net????

I priced out:

Avic D3, BTB200, GEX-P920, CD-i200 cable adn the Boyo BU camera around the net. For the premium of about 50 bucks (Crutchfield was higher) I get one supplier with great service and knowledgeable, American based staff. Seems worth it to me.

YOU CANT INTERNET SHOP FOR SHIZZZZ

I got my set-up for 300 less then Crutchfield right here in Texas. Crutchfeild SWORE a D3 wouldnt fit in my truck. To each his own.

Crutchfeild 949....

AudioVideo Dimension 714....

:wink:

I priced out:

I got my set-up for 300 less then Crutchfield right here in Texas. Crutchfeild SWORE a D3 wouldnt fit in my truck. To each his own.

Crutchfeild 949....

Well, thanks for that. I am sure your expertise at the internet is world-renowned.

AudioVideo Dimension Prices:

Avic D3: $715

CD-BTB200: They don't even have it

GEX-P920: They don't even have it

CD-i200: $27.99; Crutchfield is $2 more

Wiring harness: Nada

Install Kit: Nope

Backup Camera: I don't think they know what they are.

Shipping (for just the items they had in stock): $17.74, Crutchfield was free.

Tax: None, same as Crutchfield

Customer service & return policy: Who knows?

Looks like I would have saved approx $0 because I would have had to shop around for more dealers for the rest of my order, and pay more shipping for the rest of it. Sometimes good service and customer support are worth a little more.

Stick to your MySpace.

Oh, Amazon has the Avic D3 for $683.95. Looks like you got a great deal. :D

I priced out:

Crutchfeild 949....

Well, thanks for that. I am sure your expertise at the internet is world-renowned.

AudioVideo Dimension Prices:

Avic D3: $715

CD-BTB200: They don't even have it

GEX-P920: They don't even have it

CD-i200: $27.99; Crutchfield is $2 more

Wiring harness: Nada

Install Kit: Nope

Backup Camera: I don't think they know what they are.

Shipping (for just the items they had in stock): $17.74, Crutchfield was free.

Tax: None, same as Crutchfield

Customer service & return policy: Who knows?

Looks like I would have saved approx $0 because I would have had to shop around for more dealers for the rest of my order, and pay more shipping for the rest of it. Sometimes good service and customer support are worth a little more.

Stick to your MySpace.

Oh, Amazon has the Avic D3 for $683.95. Looks like you got a great deal. :D

Simmer down vanilla thunder. I got all that you mentioned (Boyo 420 $84.00) from them I just had to call. You are the one saying you shopped the internet and couldnt find a better deal then crutchfield more then $50 RIGHT?? I also already returned a Lan-02 to them and had a new one in 2-days. :wink:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...