AVIC411.com

Anybody in TN want to make some money

Actually, if you are getting the D3, and you bought the BT that is compatible with the D3, then it does come with a mic that you need to mount in the car. If you have the Z1, it has a built in mic, and the compatible BT module that you bought for it does not need a mic.

crap well i'm gonna have to exchange the one i have now..I am thinking about installing this thing myself just because all the places around here want to charge me like 350-400 to install it and they all say i have to change my speakers out because they are bose.

I have never done any car work like this on a car do you all think I should even try this?

Me personally, i would rather have someone do it. 350-400 is not much considering they are (and hoping doing it right) right. Because if you screw up it may end up costing you more. My installer left some stuff not programmed right as far as the steering wheel controls, so i had to locate the module to see where he installed it and read manual to re-program it. Then i found out he didnt connect VSS wire so i had to do that myself as well. I had only done minor system installations like, equalizer, amp, stereo. I was not familiar with navi, back up camera and the like. Now i make more money and have less time so i rather had someone do it for me.

Again thats just how i feel. If you feel confident enough to do it, then go for it.