AVIC411.com

2007 Subaru WRX and the Z2

thanks :) We got all the damn wires tucked underneath, fired it up and no mic. LoL forgot to plug it in. Good thing I didnt bolt the whole dash back together before we tested it.

So things to know. On the 07, the easiest place to get the VSS is in the gauge cluster. For the reverse, I just went to the tails. The 07 has a convenient cubby under the radio pod that provides nice places to contort the Sirius box and Ipod adapter into.

We ran the IPOD plug and general RCA inputs into the lockable trunk. Pretty straightforward. Although, I must say there are MINIMAL differences between the Z1 and Z2. I rock a Z1 and I dont see myself even doing the updates if it means I lose my bypass :)

If you guys have any questions about the specifics of the install feel free to post up I will answer any questions I cant.

Took about 4 hours with a lunch break but I go slow and I am real anal ;)

are you sure the ECU is under the pass kick? We couldnt really find it. We didnt go pulling up the carpet on a car with less then 800 miles but it wasnt readily visible.

I am curious if they have hidden it a little better in the 07s or if it is maybe moved in the 07s.