AVIC411.com

02 Honda Civic EX VSS wire

Anyone know where the VSS wire is for an 02 Honda Civic EX... I found the DX on the website listed above but none for the EX. I read around that the DX wireing is different than all the other Civic models. Also is there a VSS wire on the Cars Dash wire harness??

Thanks!!!

ACtually it's the same no matter the trim level of the civic.

Speed Sense white/green PCM

Notes: The PCM is behind the glove box. The vss is in a connector A (31 pins), pin 18. The vss is also blue/white at the cruise control module to the left of the steering column.

Thanks cntrylvr79

Ok so I understand that the VSS is the:

1) white/freen cable on the PCM (Behind Glove box) (2nd easiest to find/get to??)

or

2) Connector A (31 pins and its Pin # 18) Connector A meaning the wire harness for the radio that comes from the carsd dash?? Where is pin 18 how do you count the pins?? From left to right, from top to botton, facing the pins, facing the cables?? (this should be the easiest to find/get to.. Right??)

or

3) blue/white on the Cruise Control Module (What does that look like??) to the left of the Steering column (Left side when facing the Steering wheel/speedometer gagues? and under the dash?? (Hardest to find/get to??)

Decisions decisions... hehehe

Thanks for who ever clears it up for me cause I am confused on all 3. So if someone can clear it up. If not I guess i will find out when I start to do the install on my Sisters car. Which is a bummer because if I can't find either of them my install will have to stall and I will call myself a DUMB *SS... LOL and come back here and post and wait... LOL