AVIC411.com

My first post, but have been looking around here since I ordered my N3 in March.

I just started having a problem today. I have only had this unit for maybe 3 weeks. I just got in the truck a little while ago to move it. I usually keep the display closed. When I looked down at it the display was all screwed up. I could not read it at all. It was like all the leds in the read out were lit up. When I change it to show the station being played it shows up fine. It will just not show the clock right. I did not notice if it was working right earlier, but the only thing I did to it today was put a custom background on it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I try to reset it?

Thanks.

Well I reset it. That did not fix it. The only thing is it did not load up like it was new. I lost all my locations that I had stored, but the sensor learning is stll there. Can anyone help? I do not want to have to send it back. When you send it back, must you send all the wiring? I would hate to have to rip the whole truck apart.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was just a software glitch. This will probably get interesting. I bought it off an electronic dealer on ebay. When I bought it, it came with a one year warranty through the dealer, since pioneer does not like people selling things on ebay.