AVIC411.com

couple questions for 2007 camry with the JBL system

On the Metra harness i got tyto-01...it says to connect the blue/white wire to the amp turn on wire of the aftermarket radio...is that the same as the system remote control that is also blue white...and if so can i just cut off the plug thats on there and solder the two together?

Also...the antenna is in the glass so is there a cable behind there that i connect to the antenna cable on the harness or is that not needed.

Thanks...i have just not been able to take stock radio out yet.

couple questions for 2007 camry with the JBL system

On the Metra harness i got tyto-01...it says to connect the blue/white wire to the amp turn on wire of the aftermarket radio...is that the same as the system remote control that is also blue white...and if so can i just cut off the plug thats on there and solder the two together?

Also...the antenna is in the glass so is there a cable behind there that i connect to the antenna cable on the harness or is that not needed.

Thanks...i have just not been able to take stock radio out yet.

Yes and yes. The blue/white of the avic goes to the blue/white of the tyto-01. There should also be a blue wire on the tyto-01 which the blue wire of the avic should get connected to.