AVIC411.com

D3 in 07 nissan altima

After the pain of making a custom kit for my car to fit the avic-d3, now Im ready to put it in but wait. While wireing it up I cant find my speedometer wire I think its called...The wiring diagrams from the dealership are of no help and they dont know where it is according to their technician...Anyways if anyone knows how to help me please im all eyes and ears...

The 07 is a completely different can of worms than the 05. To the Op here's the info you'll need.

Speed Sense purple/white 8P instrument cluster, pin 31

Notes: On vehicles with BOSE audio systems and without bluetooth, can also use blue/black in the radio harness.

On vehicles with bluetooth, can also use purple/white at the bluetooth control unit under the rear deck.

I have a D3 in my 07 altima, I can't seem to get the pac-swips programmed.

Is there anyone here who has successfully done this and if so what wires did you use from the factory nissan harness?

as well as what resistors did you use?

I am not sure what wires to try, the directions on pac's website did not work for programming my unit, any suggestions?