AVIC411.com

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo trim kit?

its not about the money

its keeping it stock

never mind the OEM stuff it comes with is awsome :D

Im curious, what was the stock setup capable of? GPS? DVD? If so, what was wrong with it? Or was it that it didnt have as many options as the z1? Because, from the the look of it compared to the z1, the stocker looks better. Just my opinion. The plate your installer made looks nice, dont get me wrong, but all that space on either side...... Makes the screen look lonely... lol.

LoL... and to mazdaspeed.... come on man. If the guy can afford a lambo, do you really think he cares about tossing a couple more g's at his cars radio?

Did you not read what he said? OEM stuff it comes with is NOT awesome, its sub standard when compared to the z2. No GPS, no ipod, no sat radio, no voice...... so it was a glorified am/fm/cd backup camera. YAY..... :? I would actually have been a bit put off if I bought something like that and those things werent standard.

Anyway, maybe you could boost it or something and then throw some gauges in that empty space around the z2.... :twisted::twisted:

• 6 years later...

I took agree that the factory stuff is lacking ... mine has the factory nav but you have to spin a dial to pick the letters, no touch screen, the speakers have terrible sound, however most of the time i'm listening to the exhaust/motor lol ..

when i want to listen to music you can barely hear anything and mostly distorted.  i'm putting in the Z150 and accessories, and changing out the speakers as well.

Nice car, I found a rare 6 speed