AVIC411.com

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo trim kit?

Does anyone know of a Lamborghini Gallardo trim kit for a Z1?

Year shouldn't matter but it's a 2006 if needed.

The stock unit screen is the same size as a z1, but has buttons and such on the right side and under the screen. So the new faceplate will have a lo of empty real estate on it.

IMG_1498.jpg

...(jaw drops).

Sorry, didn't mean to drool on your nice Italian sports car :lol:

And yes, I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than to say that the Gallardo is a beautiful vehicle. I wouldn't mind seeing more pics either.

If thats an automatic, you should be castrated

No, Lambo does not make automatics!! :shock:

It's an e-gear. I got paddles behind the steering wheel that control a manual 6 speed with a robotized clutch.

Kinda like the cars in Formula 1.

My installer was not able to find a kit, so he made a custom piece and had it covered in leather.

I took pics, and will upload them in a few minutes.

And yes Tillithz, it is my car.

Im curious, what was the stock setup capable of? GPS? DVD? If so, what was wrong with it? Or was it that it didnt have as many options as the z1? Because, from the the look of it compared to the z1, the stocker looks better. Just my opinion. The plate your installer made looks nice, dont get me wrong, but all that space on either side...... Makes the screen look lonely... lol.

LoL... and to mazdaspeed.... come on man. If the guy can afford a lambo, do you really think he cares about tossing a couple more g's at his cars radio?

Does audi make some stuff for Lamborghini? The Nav looks like the audi RNS-E and the HVAC controls look audi'ish (or well correction, I should say Volkswagon i guess)

Audi actually owns Lamborghini.

Lambo's have gotten a lot more reliable now.

Italian design + German engineered execution = perfection

Im curious, what was the stock setup capable of? GPS? DVD? If so, what was wrong with it? Or was it that it didnt have as many options as the z1? Because, from the the look of it compared to the z1, the stocker looks better. Just my opinion. The plate your installer made looks nice, dont get me wrong, but all that space on either side...... Makes the screen look lonely... lol.

LoL... and to mazdaspeed.... come on man. If the guy can afford a lambo, do you really think he cares about tossing a couple more g's at his cars radio?

GPS was not enabled in mine and I was told I would have to swap out the head unit with a GPS enabled one (can't reprogram this one) and it would cost $3800.

Also the old unit was not ipod compatible, had no satellite radio capabilities, no voice command, and no video (except for backup cam) on the plus side, you can access navi at any speed (up to 195mph) without bothering with any bypass/hacks.

I agree about the stock unit filling up the space better, the Z is a much better unit and a bargain compared to the stocker.

its not about the money

its keeping it stock

never mind the OEM stuff it comes with is awsome :D