AVIC411.com

I got a 07 envoy with bose, I have tried 3 different Metra GMOS-04 harness, the first one worked but had annoying pops in the speakers and the door chime was acting strange, took it back to the local shop and got another one, this one the switched shuts off two seconds after plugging in the harness and the stereo wont work, took it back, went to circuit city, and got one from them same thing, switched shuts off seconds after turning on the truck and no door chime. Metra assures me this is right unit but i am begging to have my doubts, need some other peoples imput.

thanks

Well acording to metra now, i have been on the phone with them all morning troubleshooting this issue, my turck doesnt exist. they say that in 07 they changed the harness, i have an 05 envoy without bose and the harness is the same. so i they had no answer for me, i think i might try one of peripheral product. hopefully they will have it together. have done an 07 envoy yet?