AVIC411.com

sorry guyz im kind n0ob in this D3 i dont no if this question have been asked or not but i just got new D3 installed by Circuit city and i read the guideline for the bypassing but i was told by circuit city guy u cant hardwire this babe becuase he did the wire for speed sensor i dont no so i wana ask u guys also my ipod does not work when i click on IPOD it works on EXT1 i have the pioneer ipod connector which is CD-IB100II and i dont get the premium look of it for ipod control as i supposed to hooked up on EXT1 can any one guide me i will really appriciate.

You got the wrong ipod adaptor. You need the CDI200. The VSS wire has nothing to do with the bypass so you should have no problems doing it

thanks whtcrxghst one more question i dont no where is my MUTE wire is connected to right now but should i just cut it off in the middle and hook up a another wire place it in the new spot and ground it? or should i unhook the mute wire from its original

sorry guyz im kind n0ob in this D3 i dont no if this question have been asked or not but i just got new D3 installed by Circuit city and i read the guideline for the bypassing but i was told by circuit city guy u cant hardwire this babe becuase he did the wire for speed sensor i dont no so i wana ask u guys also my ipod does not work when i click on IPOD it works on EXT1 i have the pioneer ipod connector which is CD-IB100II and i dont get the premium look of it for ipod control as i supposed to hooked up on EXT1 can any one guide me i will really appriciate.

holy run-on sentence batman.