AVIC411.com

Multiple Phones with BTB200 (D3)

I have successfully paired both my Razor V3 and my wife's BlackBerry 7100t (both from T-Mobile) to our D3 via the BTB200...

Question:

1) If both phones are in the car, is there a way for the BTB200 to connect to both of them simultaneously or do you have to manually disconnect one and connect the other one???

2) If both phones are NOT in the car, can you set the BTB200 to connect to the one that is there???

I have played around with the settings and whatnot but have not made any progress regarding the above two questions...

I have read the manual and it is horrible... However, if this is in the manual and I passed it over (probably out of frustration with the manual), please let me know...

Thanks,

Mark

I've actually had a problem with this.

We have 2 phones between 2 vehicles. Both vehicles have the AVIC-D3 & the CD-BTB200. The 2 phones are both LG. One is 8300 the other is 5300. Both Verizon.

It'll only auto connect to the phone in the 1st registered position. If the phone is in the vehicle that is registered in position 2, it will NOT AUTO connect. I need to manually connect it in the settings.

Kind of annoying. Fortunately we don't share vehicles too frequently. I'm not sure if it's the Pioneer unit or the LG phone. I suspect it's the Pioneer since position 1 works all the time.

On a similar note, on rare occasion I've noticed problems autoconnecting my phone. Shutting the phone off, then turning it on cured it everytime. It only happened twice. I guess the remedy is similar to rebooting a PC whenever there's a glitch. Hope this helps someone!

-Mark2

I have two phones, it will always attempt to autoconnect to the phone in spot one in the phone register menu. If I don't have that phone with me, it will autoconnect to the second. If I have both phones with me and want to connect to the phone in spot two, I have to go into the menu, press disconnect, then press direct connect and switch to phone two. Wish it would connect to both too, but a few presses of the buttons on-screen switches to others

I have two phones, it will always attempt to autoconnect to the phone in spot one in the phone register menu. If I don't have that phone with me, it will autoconnect to the second. If I have both phones with me and want to connect to the phone in spot two, I have to go into the menu, press disconnect, then press direct connect and switch to phone two. Wish it would connect to both too, but a few presses of the buttons on-screen switches to others

Excellent, thanks whtcrxghst!!!

Yeah, I wish it would connect to both, but like you said, a couple of button pushes is not bad at all...

I like the fact that it will indeed auto-connect to the phone that is in there when the other is not... That is nice...

Thanks again everyone,

Mark