AVIC411.com

Hey guys, installed my new D3, ipod hook up, and ps2. I love it! Everything is going good besides a little buzzing with the ps2, but i have run into a little problem when i tried to do my steering wheel controls. I have a 2000 Lincoln LS and am using a PAC SWC-PS. I followed the instructions and tapped into the right wire (a couple other ones as well). Do i need to tap into it, or hook up directly too it, without the other end of it still going into the harness? i tried to program it and it would not program. Its grounded right and is getting power, just the one white wire is not plugged up right. Any help is appreciated. Here is the link to the instructions btw. http://www.pac-audio.com/swixprogramming/showstepbystep.asp?RadioGroupPioneer=1&InterfaceChecked=3&mmSearch=Lincoln&Submit2=Search+Vehicles&ID=52

Hey, i'm trying to hook up my pac module too. Same problem with the white wire. id on't think i'm getting it in there right. i can get the correct version number, but i cannot get it to program.

anyone with any experience or knowledge about this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Hey, i'm trying to hook up my pac module too. Same problem with the white wire. id on't think i'm getting it in there right. i can get the correct version number, but i cannot get it to program.

anyone with any experience or knowledge about this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

thanks

If you call the tech line # for pac they will go through the whole programing step with you and also give you the right connections I have done alot of those and everytime I did it the wiring colors were wrong so now I just call up the tech line instead of going crazy trying to figure it out.By the wat there tech line is very helpfull