AVIC411.com

Porsche Backgrounds...

I recently had a D3 installed in my Cayman, and I'd like some backgrounds for it. Of course since I'm such a picky b*tch, I'll gladly throw $10 into a paypal account for someone who can make me some cool backgrounds (not $10 for everyone who makes one btw - just whoever can best fill the bill).

Anyway... basically, what I'd like is something that looks really, really factory like. Nothing too busy like a pic of my car or something. More logo based. Was thinking maybe the Porsche wordmark tiled across gray like this:

Porsche Porsche Porsche

sche Porsche Porsche Porsche

Porsche Porsche Porsche

or maybe a gray background with the crest...

For a splash screen, something like a photo of a detail of a car with a logo or crest prominent in it would be cool, maybe with "Navigation Loading..." or something written on it.

Background pics are probably best in muted colors so they're just 'background' but full color stuff is cool for splash screens.

There could be something else totally different I haven't thought of here though.

Anyway, I apologize for the pickiness (I'd do it myself, but basically have ZERO skills in this kind of thing).

If this is a totally uncool thing to ask, feel free to tell me to get bent.