AVIC411.com

I need some help

Whats up guys I need so help.
I have a 2002 chevy impala and for some reason I cant get that bypass to work I have read, read, read all the messages and tried everything but I cant get anything to work. It has the auto lights on it and I dont know what else to do. Can somone who has a impala or a car with the auto lights reply and tell me what to try next
[quote name="rerock"]Whats up guys I need so help.
I have a 2002 chevy impala and for some reason I cant get that bypass to work I have read, read, read all the messages and tried everything but I cant get anything to work. It has the auto lights on it and I dont know what else to do. Can somone who has a impala or a car with the auto lights reply and tell me what to try next[/quote]

What are you trying to do? Just bypass things with the headlight switch or install one of my circuits?

If you are installing one of my circuits we will need to go over a bunch of stuff to trouble shoot it (actually I should make a Troubleshooting sticky one of these day).

If you are just trying to see if you can bypass it with the lights, there are a bunch of threads on how to do it. I would have to search for them.

But take the Orange ILL wire from the Z1 and hook it to a toggle switch, then take the other side of the toggle switch and connect it to the 12V switched wire. Then when you start the car, flip the switch based on the timing stated in the posts here.

If you want it off the car's wiring, you will have to either figure out how your car's ILL wire is functioning or find someone who has the same car. I don't have one, sorry.
[quote name="rerock"]thanks for the relpy. I wanted to do it through the headlights but firm what I have been reading I need you circuit. I want to order one from you if the headlight bypass becomes a problem or a pain.[/quote]

Well, what I was telling you to do was for a test. Just to try to show you that it works. As for your car's wiring, depending on the model you might have to have one of my circuits.

Boot up the unit, go to Menu - Settings - Hardware - Connections

Look at the ILLUMINAION line and turn your headlights on and off, does that line change? If so then you just need to work on your timing. If no, the wire isn't hooked up right or the car is "sensing" it's daylight out and not toggling that line.