AVIC411.com

did i make a mistake?

sorry for all the questions the past few days, but i just had my unit installed and keep finding questions.

But just today i went back to the shop who installed my n3 and found some things wrong. the nav disks are getting to me tomorrow so i havent been able to see anything with the navigation. well today I found out that I paid for a navigaton install, but they didn't install it, the gps antenna isnt anywhere in my truck, and my brain is in my truck upright completely disregarding all the messages saying make sure it's laying this way. also my vss in connected, but not to the vss port on the brain. its connected to a switch under my dash that is basically a bypass but the navigation won't work if its not pushed. so if i push the switch i can use navigation and if i dont it's bypassed.

i had planned on doing the install myself but i also had a cb that needed to be install and there's only one shop in town that does cbs. I though since I'm here why not let professionals do the tv too.

well i'm going back tomorrow to get a backup camera installed, I do know that they are good at installing those. and I'd have to go back to get my GPS antenna anyway so I was planning on talking to them and trying to get it fixed but dont plan on it costing me hardly anything if anything at all.....i already paid for a navigation installed. if it does then ill do the reinstall myself.

thanks for the help