AVIC411.com

IVE HAD IT WITH PIONEER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well here is my situation guys.

i have a pioneer n 2 that i had for a couple years.

the flex cable stoped working six months back

so out it went to pioneer for the recall. i get the unit back 3 months later and i reinstall it. works perfect for about 24 hrs then the screen doesn't slide out. so out it came and sent it to pioneer 2 months later i recieve my n2 back which would be today. so i reinstall my n2. excited to see it working again i instert my favorite cd.... to my surprise i see READING ERROR!!!!!! all the tools are still all over the floor of my car i can't even handle taking it out again. pioneer will be recieving one hell of a phone call tomorrow!!!! does n e one know what a possible fix might be for this i really don't want too send my unit out for another 3 months :evil::evil::evil::evil::x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

I got screwed by them too, there technicians are HACKS....

I sent my N1 in to have the Flex cable upgrade done, they did it, I got the unit back in about a week or little more. to my surprise, just the same damn thing, it wont read DVDs now, Cds fine, but no DVDs or Navi discs....

BS Pioneer Service.... They fuck you over because they have to replace your flex cable for free, even though there damn engineers designed the shit that fails.... out to screw you any way possible...

yeah there tech's are retards.

i just took apart my n2 and fixed the problem for now! well see how long it holds up. all i did was take the unit apart and clean the actual reading lens with a dry clean q tip. put it back together and prayed! well it worked. i hope that was the problem and not some temporary fix.

i will never buy another pioneer unit again. complete garbage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats why i wont send anything to them to get fixed. i have a local pioneer dealer who is gonna fix my n1.

i tried to recalibrate the screen and i can not get it to work. local guy said its the touch screen thats screwed up. he is gonna solder the 197 pin, out a new screen in it. and its gonna cost me 150.00 for everything. im gonna drop it off to one of his stores on sat. he will have it ready for me on monday. and hes evn gonna drop it off and hes about an hour away

:oops: I'm depressed and scurred. First my car got hit while it was parked at my work -- and the mother*** rode out. Then about two days later my N1 joystick stopped working when the screen was open, so I had it closed for a couple of days it was fine. Well today I tried to open to use the NAVI and I got the black screen, well after reading everyones posts I was relieved to know Pioneer will fix this for free. But after investigating a lil more seems like Pioneer is gonna stick it in my you know what if i send it to them. Any tips or advise on what I should do? I don't want to send it to them if they're gonna break something else! What a conundrum eek!!