AVIC411.com

AVIC-D3 & CDIB100

I upgraded to a D3 from a 9800BT. So I have my XM going into my CDIB100 and my CDIB100 connecting into the Blue connection on the back of the D3. When I plug in my 2nd generation ipod nano, the ipod button in the AV menu is still deactivated. If I press the volume key in I can get to what says ipod with very generic looking features, just the ability to go up and down, half the buttons don't do anything. But it looks nothing like this screen:

2000635081541592711_rs.jpg

I noticed the back of the D3 had a white ipod connection, do I need to disconnect the daisy chain from the CDIB100 so that the XM goes into the blue connection and the CDIB100 goes into the white connection (not even sure if it fits in the white connector)

Tried searching but ipod is such a generic search term.

You just need the specific iPod cable with the D3. Your old ipod adapter is not needed at all.

Damn, I custom ran my CDIB100 ipod cable so that the ipod stands up in a cradle in my car.

I see it says the ipod cable comes with the AVIC-D3? I didn't see on in the box.