AVIC411.com

Chrysler Pacifica Install? Questions...

Hello,
I am getting ready to purchase a Z1, but I would like to know from any users that have installed it into a Chrysler Pacifica. I am going to have to take it to a custom shop to have them fit it into the dash, but I am courious as to how everyone elses installs look. Can you please post pics?

Thanks in advance!
~Scott
all i know is you got a din and a half opening.

i havent seen pictures. My family firned asked me about that too, but when i took a look, he had something in the way where he would be able to get it custom. soemhting he had installed was preventing it form becoming a double din. im not 100% sure. But im interested to find out what you leanr, and maybe even pics! lol
I just took my car to a local shop, and they said they could install it. It has a cubby where the single din 6 disc dvd/cd changer from chrysler is suppost to go, but I dont have it, so they said they could use that spot as well and make a custom mount/bezel solution. $350. Not too bad. Now I am just worried. I called 6ave.com to order my unit and the guy answering the phone was an A$$! He wanted to sell me the warranty and when I told him no, just the unit he put me on hold for a min and then came back on and said it would be a couple of days before it would ship. Then I asked "Well how many days?" he said "Ohh, like 2-3 weeks". I'm like what the heck. The website says only 1-3 business days. He said if I ordered thru the website then it could ship that soon. Crazy. Well see what happens there.

~Scott

PS.
I will post before and after photos of what the installer does...
6ave is sketchy. i was going to order, but i called up and was sketched out. I thought about paying the extra money for something less sketchy. Ive ordered from [url=http://www.sonicelectronics.com]www.sonicelectronics.com[/url] in the past. no problems
I was quoted a great price at my local installer (hook-up) only $100 more than 6 ave and they are an authorized Pioneer retailer, so if I have any problems they would be taking care of me. They install ('06 Dodge Ram QC) along with a bunch of other things on Mon. I'll post pics when I pick it up.