AVIC411.com

Avic-D3 nav voice without cutting off?

I have a Avic-D3 and was wonderinf if it's possible to set it so that when your using nav and the voice tells you to turn left/right/exit, it doesn't cut off what your listening to. I believe on the D1 there's an option to blend the voice in with what your listening to. I haven't seen this on the D3?

You can blend the voice on the D3 as well. I think the option is "mute voice guidance" or something like that. I found it by accident when I thought I was turning it completely off. And the level of muting is adjustable. I have it so it blends in smoothly..almost like she's a DJ mixing routes with beats. :lol:

You can blend the voice on the D3 as well. I think the option is "mute voice guidance" or something like that. I found it by accident when I thought I was turning it completely off. And the level of muting is adjustable. I have it so it blends in smoothly..almost like she's a DJ mixing routes with beats. :lol:

wow, that sounds cool, I will need to toy around with mine to find that tonight...I hate how it just cuts it right off....can you do that with the bluetooth adaptor for phone calls as well?

• 2 weeks later...