AVIC411.com

help quick question

[quote name="mrclean055"]i asked yesterday about hooking fog lights to the illumination wire which wire goes to the deck, im a little confused about that, thanks[/quote]

If you're doing what I think you're doing, you will have more time and money in hooking up the fog lights than you will in Ducatiboy's circuit. Plus, your Z1 won't dim at night when you turn just your lights on. You will have to have the fog lights on too.

I have tried to "trick" Ducatiboy's circuit several times. It has NEVER failed to bypass. I can't find a sequence that fools it. I don't think one exists. You'll spend more money at lunch than his circuit will cost you...buy it. It's that good.
[quote name="03Aviator"] [quote name="mrclean055"]i asked yesterday about hooking fog lights to the illumination wire which wire goes to the deck, im a little confused about that, thanks[/quote]

If you're doing what I think you're doing, you will have more time and money in hooking up the fog lights than you will in Ducatiboy's circuit. Plus, your Z1 won't dim at night when you turn just your lights on. You will have to have the fog lights on too.

I have tried to "trick" Ducatiboy's circuit several times. It has NEVER failed to bypass. I can't find a sequence that fools it. I don't think one exists. You'll spend more money at lunch than his circuit will cost you...buy it. It's that good.[/quote]

I agree with 03Aviator on the circuit.

My impression was he was not trying to use the fog lights to trick the Z1 into operating the way we want it to but wanted to know how to use the switch for normal operation of the Z1 illumination.

If you are flashing your fog lights on startup.... No comment other than - the Z1 cost you at least 1500, spend the $25 more and make it work the way you want it to.