AVIC411.com

Avic-N1 no power! Please Help!

Ok so I installed my Avic-N1 headunit and brain unit with the GEX-P10XMT add-on yesterday in my 2001 Ford F-150. After I installed it it worked fine except the GPS. I updated the unit with the 60Mp software and it still didn't work. Than I remembered I forgot to hook up the GPS Antenna. So I turned off the ignition, (did NOT disconnect the negative battery cable like I did when I installed the system) slid the head unit out to access the brain and plugged in the GPS Antenna. In the process of doing that the red and orange wire connectors came out of the Purple wiring harness. I didn't notice that until after I turned on the ignition to test it to no avail. I turned off the ignition and connected them back into the purple wiring harness and plugged it back in and turned on the ignition again but it still didn't have power(the head unit). I checked the voltage of the Yellow, red and orange wires on the harness and the were as follows, Yellow-12.6v , Red-12.5v and orange ? Can't remember but I don't think it matters. Anyways, so it looks like I have power to the head unit but it is not starting up. Does anyone have any clue what it could be? On the purple wiring harness, is the order of wires, yellow red and then orange? or is it yellow orange and then red? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.